Terms & Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply as between you, the user of this website and IAPVA Limited, the owner of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of this Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using this website immediately.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer with respect to anything contained herein. Any order placed by you, where applicable herein, will constitute a contractual offer and the acceptance of that offer by IAPVA Limited will be deemed to occur upon our sending a dispatch/confirmatory email to you indicating that any order placed by you has or is in the process of being fulfilled.
IAPVA Limted website is not responsible for any incorrect information provided on the website. Members are to make the IAPVA Secretariat aware of mis-information that will then be subject to change.
You may print, reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use free content from the website for personal or educational purposes only unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by IAPVA Limited. Requests should be submitted by email to the address provided on this Website.
These Terms and Conditions apply to all customers on the basis that the services contained herein (including all content available on this website) are being used in connection with the APV Industry.
- In order to or become a Member, users are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information (payment infromation not required until January 1 2016) which may vary based upon a User’s use of the Website as we may not require payment information until a purchase is to be made. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful;
- If you are buying on behalf of your employers, you have the authority to submit Payment Information where any such authority is required; and
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
- It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. IAPVA Limited accepts no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
- If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another without consent, you should contact IAPVA Limited immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised purchases that may be pending. Please be aware that purchases can only be cancelled until they are dispatched. In the event that an unauthorised purchase is dispatched prior to your notifying us of the unauthorised nature of the purchase, IAPVA Limited accepts no liability or responsibility and you should make contact with the Carrier detailed in the Purchase Information.
Links to other websites
This Website may contain links to other sites and in particular with reference to the Database. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of IAPVA Limited or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Use of Communication Facilities
- When using any system including any reporting or comment facility contained on the website you should do so in accordance with the following rules:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
- You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that Is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
- No Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
- It is advised that posts on message boards, chat facilities or similar and communications with IAPVA limited are made using the English language(s) as we may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
- You must not post links to other websites containing any of the above types of Content;
- You must not engage in any form of commercial advertising. This does not prohibit references to businesses for non-promotional purposes including references where advertising may be incidental;
- You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of IAPVA limited or our affiliates; and
- You must not use our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- You acknowledge that IAPVA Limited reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that IAPVA Limited may retain copies of any and all communications made to us or using our System.
- You acknowledge that any information you send to us through our System or post on the Website may be modified by us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon our use of such information must be communicated to us in advance and we reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
If you are accepted as a Member, you will be invoiced a Membership Subscription on the date that your membership is approved, payable within 30 days.
IAPVA Limited reserves the right to change Membership Subscriptions from time to time and any such changes may affect the price of subsequent renewals. IAPVA Limited reserves the right to make any special offers to any Members as we alone deem appropriate. For further information on subscriptions and pricing, please visit our subscription fee page
Termination of Subscription
- You may terminate your subscription at any time. IAPVA Limited will terminate your subscription for non-payment of your Membership Subscription and per the IAPVA Constitution item 6. You will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons
- If IAPVA Limited terminates your subscription as a result of your breach of these Terms and Conditions you will not be entitled to any refund. For the purposes hereof, all obligations of Members as may be contained in the IAPVA Constitution shall be deemed to be a part of these Terms and Conditions.
- If IAPVa Limited terminates your subscription for any other reason, you will likewise not be refunded any remaining balance of your Membership Subscription.
- If IAPVA Limited terminates your subscription, you will cease to have access to Member Benefits from the date of termination.
- If you terminate your subscription, you will not be entitled to any refund but will continue to have access to Member Benefits for the remainder of your subscription period unless you terminate your Account at that time.
- IAPVA Limited makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, ,that it will not infringe the rights of third parties that it will be compatible with all systems, or that it will be secure.
- Whilst every reasonable endeavour has been made to ensure that all information provided on this Website will be accurate and up to date, IAPVA makes any warranty or representation that this is the case. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our services.
- Whereas this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website may be relied upon, such advice and Content (whether Free Content or Paid Content) is of a general nature and specialised advice must be obtained when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
- Commercial use of the information on this Website is permitted, however IAPVA Limited makes no representation or warranty that this Content is suitable specifically for use in your commercial situation or that it constitutes accurate data and / or advice on which business decisions can be based.
- Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of services available from IAPVA Limited correspond to the actual services available, IAPVA Limited is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions.
- Whilst IAPVA Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
Ride the Ducks to return Friday with new route14th Jan 2016
Back on the road..View Full Article
River Town series Just Ducky Tours attracts Pittsburgh locals and tourists, too29th Dec 2015
Follow the link below to read a nice article showing how Just Ducky Tours have progressed from first…View Full Article
More lawsuits filed against Seattle's Ride the Ducks22nd Dec 2015
Two more lawsuits have been filed against "Ride the Ducks," the tourism company involved in…View Full Article